Monday, February 6, 2012

Knit Pray Love

As I was sitting in my car this afternoon, I was listening to positive, encouraging K-LOVE, and I heard them mention Knit Pray Love. Of course my attention was peaked when I heard them mention knitting. So I listened intently. I didn't need to give it much thought... I knew this would make the perfect "first post" to this blog.
They’re looking for hand-knit items only (knitting looms are fine too) Please don't buy hats. Garments that have had your personal time, attention, and prayer is what they are in need of. (hand-knit baby blankets will be accepted as well, but they prefer hats)
Please take a moment to watch this video. The deadline is very near... So sorry for the late notice, but I know there are those out there that can turn a hat out within a day or two. If interested please visit their site for all the details. http://cure.org/knit?community=klove


  • Please ship your knit items post-marked by February 15, 2012



  • CURE Knit Pray Love from CURE Video on Vimeo.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment